Law on Sports, Article 102, inter alia, prescribes:
In order to monitor and implement international conventions against doping in sport, the Montenegrin Olympic Committee establishes the Anti-Doping Commission.
Anti-Doping Commission to prevent doping, in particular:
1) monitor and implement international anti-doping conventions in sport;
2) monitor and coordinate action in the fight against doping in sport;
3) proposes measures in the fight against doping in sport;
4) apply conventions, WADA codes and rules of international sports federations and the International Olympic Committee in the fight against doping;
5) keeps records of the conducted doping controls.