Athletes on doping control have the RIGHT:
- on a representative and, if necessary, an interpreter;
- to ask for additional information on the doping control procedure;
- to require postponing of reporting to the doping station for justified reasons (which the doping controller considers to be justified);
- modification of the procedure (eg due to bodily injury).
Athletes on doping control have the OBLIGATION to:
- stay under the supervision of the follower throughout the duration of the doping control;
- provide a photo document;
- report immediately to the doping control station;
- behave in accordance with doping control procedures – refusal to do so may constitute an anti-doping rule violation.